I used to wear a lot of red lipstick, and when I got a pimple, I’d cover it up with eyeliner to turn it into a beauty mark.
At some point of time in our life, we face the problem of pimples. Well, if not, you are lucky. If you are experiencing this problem now, then this is the perfect time for taking action against zits. Maybe, you have already begun exercises to reduce your pimples. & That’s good. If not yet, No problem, we are going to show you a step by step guide, how can you get rid of pimples overnight.
If you keep your skin clean, you never face pimples problem. Clogged pores of the skin become pimples. Some other major causes of Pimples are Hormone changes, oily and dirty skin, smoking, stress, unhealthy diet, and higher intake of oil based foods.
This how-to guide provides you a bundle of useful remedies for pimples so that you can determine exactly what remedy is best for you.
Natural Face Packs – Home remedies for Pimples:
1. Lemon Juice and Honey:
When it comes to pimples, lemon juice is the best natural remedy for pimples. Lemon juice extracts out oil from the skin and makes the skin clean and soft. You will see the results in a quick time.
- Bring some lemon juice and apply it to the pimples’ affected area.
- Leave it a full night and wash it out the next morning.
Lemon juice is a recipe itself for pimples, but if you’re interested to play some extra efforts and mix some honey with the lemon juice then, it could be more efficient.
- Take some lemon juice, and mix some honey with the juice.
- Apply it to the pimples with the help of cotton.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
2. Papaya Juice:
Papaya has antibacterial and antiviral properties that help to keep your skin clean and bacteria free. It also purifies your skin by removing dry and dead skin and make your skin fresh and beautiful.
- Make some juice from a fresh Papaya.
- Apply this juice on the pimples directly.
- Leave it about 10-15 minutes and wash it with regular water.
3. Fresh Grape Juice:
Grapes have a tartaric acid, which contains anti-aging properties in it. This acid assists you to reduce your pimples instantly.
- Make a grape juice by squeezing some grapes.
- Apply the juice to the pimples using a cotton ball.
- After 10-15 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Oatmeal with Honey:
Oatmeal helps to clean your skin and open clogged pores. Oatmeal is a natural remedy for pimples.
- Take some ground oatmeal and add some honey, and then cook up for a batch
- Wait for a while until it gets cool then apply it on your pimples or you can apply it on your complete face for healthy skin
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes until it becomes dry then after washing your face with warm water
Aloe Vera has antibacterial and antifungal elements in it. These properties help to remove bacteria and make your skin clean and nourished.
- To use Aloe Vera, take a fresh leaf, after cutting it, squeeze the gel into a bowl
- Apply the Aloe Vera gel on the pimples with the help of cotton ball.
- Keep it for 20 minutes and cleanse it with normal water.
Nutmeg is an ingredient of Indian cuisine. It has some other benefits, which are related to remedies and cures. For pimples, you can use it by making a paste of it.
Find the steps below:
- Make a paste of Nutmeg using raw milk.
- Apply it on the face and keep for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
7. Cumin seed:
Cumin seeds also beneficial for reducing pimples. For making a paste of it, just follow the steps:
- Mix ground cumin seeds with turmeric powder in the ratio of 1:3.
- Then add some honey for making a paste.
- Apply the paste on pimples skin.
- Leave it about an hour and then rinse it off.
8. Use Egg whites for reducing Pimples:
Egg white is an extensive source of nutrients that help to recover pimples problem. Use the following steps:
- Bring an egg and separate the egg yolk and the egg white
- Apply the egg white on your face like a face pack.
- Leave it until it becomes dry and then wash your face.
You can repeat the procedure daily until you get rid of zits.
How to remove pimples using Natural Fresh Leaves:
1. Neem Leaves:
Fresh leaves of Neem have a full bag of its preventive qualities. It prevents from skin and hair diseases. In the way of reducing pimples, you can apply Neem leaves this way:
- It is a process of decoction, where Neem leaves are boiled in the water for extracting their organic anti-viral substance.
- You can use this water for washing your face. This process gives quick relief from harm and discomfort from pimples.
- You can form a paste of Neem leaves by crushing them.
- Then, you need to add some turmeric powder into the paste.
- Apply along your face like a face pack.
- Hold it for 20 minutes and rinse it off with water before drying it thoroughly.
2. Bitter Leaves:
Bitter leaves help in avoiding oily skin and dry up the swollen pores.
- Take some fresh bitter leaves and squeeze them between your palms to make them soft
- Now, rub them on the pimples gently so that the juice of the leaves comes out
- Leave the juice about 10 minutes so that it becomes dry and then wash your face with clean water.
3. Fenugreek Leaves:
You can use fenugreek leaves for a natural pimple remedy. It’s preventive quality help to reduce pimples. Just go through the steps mentioned:
- Grind some fresh fenugreek leaves.
- Make a paste with ground fenugreek leaves and water.
- Apply it on pimples or complete face.
- Hold it for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- Apply this paste in the night regularly for better results.
4. Curry leaves:
Fresh Curry leaves are also useful in getting rid of pimples. You need a bunch of fresh curry leaves for making a face pack of it.
- Bring some curry leaves and grind them
- Then add some lemon juice drops in it for making a paste.
- Apply it on the face and keep for 15 minutes.
- Then wash it with cold water.
5. Mint Leaves:
Mint leaves work as a cleanser for the skin and shrink skin pores.
- Take some mint leaves and boiled and strained them
- Apply them on the pimples or full on the face because it also plays a role of a skin toner.
- After 15 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
6. Basil Leaves:
- Take dried basil leaves and put them into boiling water
- Steep for 10-15 minutes, then separate the basil leaves and let the boiling water cold
- Apply this water to the pimples
- Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash off.
7. Coriander Leaves:
- Grind some coriander leaves with water and add up a pinch of turmeric powder and make a paste of it.
- Add some lemon juice in the coriander paste.
- Use the paste on the face and keep it until it dries.
- Then, wash off with normal water.
This way, you can reduce your pimples with natural leaves.
Steam & Ice Your Pimple Skin:
Find the right way, how to get rid of pimples fast using steam and ice. Both work to reduce pimples on the face.
Steaming the skin plays an important role in opening your skin pores, thereby allowing your skin to breath.
- Bring some water for boiling and allow the steam to spread over your face. Steam will also help in removing oil, dirt, and bacteria that are trapped in the skin pores. Cleanse the face with lukewarm water and apply oil-free moisturizer on the face.
- Take a clean towel and soak it into hot water for steaming to the pimples. Apply it on the areas of pimple affected skin and press it for 30 minutes. Squeeze out the pimple with a fresh cotton ball, but don’t force it to come out.
This way, you can reduce your pimples effectively.
2. Ice Pack:
Ice is known for its healing quality that helps to set down the pimples. Icing is a faster way of getting rid of pimples. You can apply it to reduce pimples in a short period of time without any hard work.
- Foremost of all, wash your face to cleanse the dirt.
- After cleansing your face, use an ice pack on your skin for approximately 10 minutes.
- And so put Benzoyl peroxide on the pimples.
Use the toothpaste on the affected skin. Wash your face the next morning. You will see; the area of pimples dried out.
Keep Your Skin Clean to avoid pimples on face:
1. Washing your face:
Wash your face regularly twice a day. But not more than that because over washing your face can dry out your skin. You should cleanse your face with a facial wash which is suitable for your skin.
2. Keep your skin oil free:
The most common cause of Pimples is oily skin. Try to minimize the use of oil in your food intake. It will help to skin keep pimples free forever.
3. Balanced Healthy Diet:
Here, you need to take a healthy diet for getting a soft and clean skin. However, this diet should be balanced that will reduce your skin problems. It means you consume all the necessary vitamins, proteins and minerals in required quantity. There is a good way of having a balanced diet using raw vegetables and fruits. Try to avoid greasy foods to get rid of pimples and acne problem especially.
Glycolic Acid Treatment for pimples:
Glycolic acid treatment is very useful in getting pimples off your skin. Glycolic acid is actually the acid taken from a fruit. Applying glycolic acid on your skin will help to remove off the dead skin cell from your face paving the way for a fresh and glowing skin.
Some other useful home remedies for pimples:
Sandalwood is useful for oily skin. It serves to absorb oil from the skin. It holds the great cooling and soothing qualities, which serve to reduce skin problems. Simply follow the steps shown below:
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood by rubbing it on a slice of rock with some rose water.
- Use it on pimples directly.
- Leave it as much you can then wash it away with water.
- Sandalwood oil can be used for getting rid of pimples with twice its quantity of mustard oil.
- Use this mixture on pimples gently.
2. Rubbing Grape seed oil with Lavender oil:
Mix grape seed oil with lavender oil and put this mixture on your skin, rub it for some time and wash your face.
3. Garlic Clove:
Use some garlic cloves to rub on pimples skin. You can use it externally for getting rid of pimples and other skin problems. It will help to reduce pimples faster.
Useful tips for getting rid of pimples:
- 1. Try to use, natural face packs and avoid chemical cosmetics and skin products for having a clean and soft skin
- 2. Identify the source of the pimples that what makes your skin dirty or greasy. For example, this is because of eating oily food or from the dirt that takes place when you come out in the open. So identify these and take precautions to avoid these types of things.
- 3. Take adequate sleep, which is around 7 to 8 hours a day normally.
- 4. Avoid touching and popping pimples. It’ll infect and spread the sickness by entering into the deep skin.
These are the tips to get rid of the pimples quickly, even if you have learned these, you will have to make efforts to diagnose the roots of the cause of the pimples. Pull in your lifestyle such that you get up betimes in the morning and go for jogging. Never fall short of sleeping. Take at least 8 hours of sleep per day. Cleanse your skin regularly and wash your face daily.